Edinburgh, United Kingdom, November 18, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- With the Scottish Government’s pledge of an additional £150 million to youth mental health services over the next five years, our Improving Children and Young People’s Mental Health Conference is opportunely timed to bring together best practice examples from the public sector and charitable organisations to develop mental health care provision.
· Understanding the landscape for children and young people with mental health problems, as researched by the Scottish Youth Parliament
· Ensuring service providers are adequately trained to deal with mental health problems in young people
· Creating systems to process children and young people quickly and effectively
· Providing integrated care and support for patients and their parents
· Exploring ways that digital platforms can increase accessibility for children and young people
Attend the Improving Children and Young People’s Mental Health Services Conference to ensure your team is fully trained to deal with mental health problems in young people and create systems to process children and young people quickly and effectively.
Luisa Del Maschio on 020 7202 0557 or email on email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #YoungMentalHealth