Lane Cove, Australia, November 20, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is happy to announce the monthly release of Aspose.Words for Java & .NET 16.11.0. This month’s release contains over 74 useful new features, enhancements and bug fixes to the Aspose.Words product. Here is a look at just a few of the biggest features and API changes in this month’s release, such as support of Export Document to HTML5, Optimization of Fixed Page Document, Output PDF now Contains a Valid Document ID Despite the Compliance Settings, Support of MS Word 2013 Features from Various DOCX Extension Specifications and many more. Aspose team has added a new feature in Aspose.Wrods v16.11.0 to export document to HTML5. The HtmlSaveOptions.HtmlVersion property can be used to specify version of HTML standard that should be used when saving the document to HTML or MHTML. Default value is Xhtml. Starting from Aspose.Words v16.11, OptimizeOutput option is available for all fixed page formats. The list of new and improved features added in this release are given below:
• List number formatting is lost after re-saving the Docx
• A Table auto-copy-button is not preserved during open-save a DOCX
• List Labels are changed after re-saving Docx
• Provide option for "Create bookmarks using: Headings" in PDF
• Support export to HTML5.
• Symbols <> are changed after re-saving RTF
• Optimize the size of output SVG
• HTML Export doesn't take into account Different First Page header option
• Improve HTML round-trip support of tab-stops written as spaces.
• /vml/ Shapes are not preserved on MHTML import
• Saving to PDF without PDF/A compliance leads to empty Document ID
• Aspose.Words.FileCorruptedException occurs upon loading a RTF
• Overflow/underflow Chart values while converting to Pdf.
• MS Word equation conversion problem during rendering.
• The text on shape has incorrect color while rendering.
• /rtl + decimal tabs/ Table's text does not render in output Pdf/Png
• Ohm sign symbol font name is changed after doing open/save on a DOCX
• Text color of Shape is changed to white in output Doc/Pdf
• Mht to Docx conversion issue with image quality
• ListLabel are appeared after conversion from Doc to Docx/Pdf
• Docx to Pdf conversion issue with hyperlink
• Overflow of images when converting from DOCX to PDF
• Inserting html containing non-breaking hyphen does not keep the paragraph font for this character
• Docx to HtmlFixed conversion issue with table's border
• GroupShape does not render correctly in output HtmlFixed
• OpenXml chart changes after Mail Merge
• Docx to Html conversion issue with Tab leaders
• When Chart object in Word document is converted to .jpg image, items in chart legend are ordered in opposite direction.
• Word document converted to PDF, output PDF file has incorrect font
• Custom bullets are changed after re-saving Docx
• RTF to Html conversion issue with image
• Images are lost after conversion from Doc to HtmlFixed
• Paragraph alignment was incorrectly imported from RTF.
• Font color of SmartArt is changed after conversion from Docx to Doc/Pdf.
• SmartArt's text does not render correctly in output Doc/Pdf
• Superscripts and subscripts of text in Visio diagram does not export correctly in output Html
• Bookmarks in produced PDF navigate to wrong position
• HTML to Doc or HTML produces additional line.
• MathMl to emf problem
• Docx to Pdf conversion issue with image rendering
• LayoutEnumerator.Rectangle.Height returns incorrect value
• Document.Compare does not mimic Microsoft Word's compare feature
• WWrong space location in RTL span in HtmlFixed output
• Aspose.Words hangs during rendering to PDF
• Inaccurate position of power in OfficeMath equation
• Document.Compare changes bullet list to number list
• /rtl + decimal tabs/ Table's contents become invisible after conversion from Docx to Pdf
• MHTML to PDF export - A yellow colored box is misplaced
• Aspose.Words hangs while loading Html
• MailMerge.Execute does not work when field contains "-" character in data-source
• Text of a file displays differently after converting from docx into pdf
• Document.UpdateFields does not update the Quote field
• Text font and size changed in rendered PDF
• Color of SmartArt's text is changed after conversion from Docx to Pdf
• Extra character (square box) renders after conversion from Txt to Pdf
• Page-Fields in end-notes are not updated as in Word
• FieldMacroButton does not render in output Pdf
• NUMPAGES and SECTIONPAGES don't get translated to correct language when fields are updated
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET, Java & Android applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. Users can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/words/net
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/words/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066