Prague, Czech Republic, November 21, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Devart, a recognized vendor of database management software, has released new versions of dbForge tools for MySQL product line – dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL, dbForge Data Compare for MySQL, dbForge Query Builder for MySQL, and dbForge Data Generator for MySQL.
dbForge Tools for MySQL have the following new features and improvements:
* Improved SQL document parser performance;
* Connection through Named Pipe implemented;
* Improved XML View and new JSON View for Data Editor and Viewer Window;
* Additional SQL statements are supported;
* Syntax Check supports new MariaDB 10.0 - 10.1 statements;
* Styled icons are used by default.
The upgraded versions of dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL, dbForge Data Compare for MySQL, dbForge Query Builder for MySQL, and dbForge Data Generator for MySQL are provided with Syntax Check that supports new MariaDB 10.0 - 10.1 statements, also additional SQL statements are supported and other improvements were made.
For more information about dbForge tools for MySQL, please visit https://www.devart.com/dbforge/mysql/.
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com/.