Lane Cove, Australia, November 24, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
The Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 16.10.0. The major development in this release is support for creating WMF metafile image. Support to convert WMF metafile to SVG format has also been incorporated in this release. Aspose.Imaging for .Net now supports creating WMF metafile image. Aspose.Imaging for .Net provides the WmfRecorderGraphics2D class to create WMF metafile. Sample code is provided on the blog announcement page that demonstrates how to create WMF metafile. Using Aspose.Imaging for .Net developers can convert WMF to SVG format. Aspose.Imaging for .Net provides SvgOptions class to create SVG format image. Code sample demonstration of the said functionality is provided on the blog announcement page. There are some important enhancements part of this release, such as converting GIF to TIFF, generating EMF image, resizing proportional height, Functionality of Save() method for PSD file, Functionality to update text in PSD layer, converting WMF to PNG image, Functionality to process DICOM image and export EMF+ metafile to PDF format has been greatly improved. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below:
• Creating wmf files by calling Graphics methods (drawImage, drawLine, etc.)
• Support for WMF for possible conversion to SVG
• Converting GIF to TIFF is generating incorrect TIFF images
• Emf image differs from C# after saving
• Save() operation for psd file does not update changed layers(including text layers) in application, but on disk all is saved.
• Calling ResizeHeightProportionally method is halting the program
• Updating text in text layers of a PSD file is not generating expected output and also throwing exception
• Aspose.Imaging 3.9.0 is throwing Out of memory exception when converting WMF to PNG
• Optimize Dicom to reduce memory usage while load from the specified stream.
• Exporting Emf+ metafile in pdf works incorrect.
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.
More about Aspose.Imaging for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/imaging/net
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/imaging/net
- Online documentation Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/imagingnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066