Printix’s Print Solution for Microsoft Azure AD Now Available on Microsoft’s AppSource
Printix Print Management solution for Azure Active Directory is now available on Microsoft’s AppSource. Designed to help companies bring office printing to the cloud quickly, efficiently and inexpensively while streamline printing operations.
With the introduction of Microsoft’s Azure cloud computing platform, Printix is proud to announce its cloud-based Print Management solution is available in the Microsoft AppSource,” said Jesper Christiansen, CEO and co-founder of Printix. “Azure allows businesses to be more efficient, and printing should be one of those business processes, maybe even the most basic business process, that should be simplified with the cloud. Now you can implement a true cloud-based workplace controlled in Azure AD and benefit from flexible, reliable and secure printing.”
Printix provides simplicity in implementation, operation, and support of print environments including:
· Automatically installing print drivers and print queues
· Printing anywhere from any device to any printer
· Follow me secure printing of confidential documents
· Simplifying print infrastructure and eliminating printer servers
· Centrally managing printers and users in real-time
· Deploying a print setup in less than 5 minutes
All Microsoft cloud services, including Microsoft Office 365, use Azure AD as their identity provider Printix is seamlessly integrated with Azure Active Directory to manage user access and enable single sign-on (SSO) with Printix, and can also be automatically deployed with Microsoft Intune.
“The main benefit of Printix, is that it drastically simplifies your print infrastructure, and flattens the administrative complexities involved in managing diverse hardware, software, computer operating systems and vendor-specific printer requirements,” said Lars Ehlers Jensen, Senior Product Manager and co-founder at Printix.
With Printix’s Print Management solution companies can:
· Drive business innovation, by adopting cloud technology advantages of enterprise print management, without the complexity and cost
· Increase productivity through process automation, scalability and efficiency
· Organize a whole print environment in one place
· Reduce manual IT administration tasks and print-related help-desk support
· Dramatically reduce the cost of office printing and print management
Printix allows IT administrators to manage services rather than servers and lets users print reliably, instead of having to deal with printing problems. Adopting a cloud strategy for print saves time and money, allows IT resources to focus on value-add activities and improves productivity as well as job satisfaction.
Printix.net ApS (www.printnix.net) is a cloud-based print management as a service solution designed to provide any company with the tools to make the most of their print management resources. The founders of Printix are successful tech entrepreneurs with many years of experience in print management software and IT-development. The company employs 12 people and has offices in Copenhagen and Frankfurt.
Microsoft Azure allows businesses to be more efficient, and printing should be one of those business processes, maybe even the most basic business process that could be simplified with the cloud. Optimize your office print environment with Printix in concert with Microsoft Azure Active Directory.