London, United Kingdom, November 24, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- SMi Group is delighted to announce that the 6th annual Smart Water Systems conference will return to London on 24th -25th April, 2017.
The water industry is constantly changing with new innovation in water treatment, metering systems, data usage, data-management, water management, smart technologies and new regulatory issues. Following this, the Smart Water Systems 2017 conference is platform for utilities companies and industry experts to exchange knowledge and address these new issues, to inform about progress and reports, and to find solutions to common problems.
Smart Water Systems 2017 will bring together industry professionals working in water treatment, water cycle optimisation, customer engagement programmes and data and information management.
For further information on the conference please go to http://www.smart-water-systems.com/prcom
With huge interest from leaders in the field including Thames Water, Energy Saving Trust, Scottish Government and other senior industry representatives, Smart Water Systems 2017's agenda is shaping up to be the best programme to date.
The Confirmed Speaker Panel for 2017 includes:
• Ali Fanshawe, Metering Strategy Manager, Thames Water
• Andy Smith, Regional Optimisation Manager, Anglian Water
• Jon Rathjen, Group Leader Water Industry Division, Scottish Government
• Ben Earl, Water Efficiency Manager, Southern Water
• Ken Black, Optimisation Manager, Northumbrian Water
• Antonio Sanchez Zaplana, Engineer Manager, Aguas de Alicante
• Mike Bishop, Head of Operational Control and Development, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water and many more
Benefits of attending:
• Gather first hand insight into the challenges facing water utilities after the smart meter roll out, as well as the lessons learned
• Learn the hidden value of information that can be extracted from smart meters and what to do with this new data
• Discover new technologies and networks that could change the future of the smart water industry
• Find out the best solutions to customer related issues such as customer engagement and customer-focused approaches
• Develop an improved water economy by hearing about water challenges and how to maximize your resources
The event agenda also includes two post conference workshops, taking place on 26th April 2017:
• Workshop A: Customer and Stakeholder Engagement in digital Age: How can new technologies and their application transform your key relationships. Hosted by: Chris Wallace, Director and Founder, WallaceTransform
• Workshop B: The fundamentals of Data & Information in the Smart Water Industry. Hosted by: Oliver Grievson, Group Manager, Water Industry Process Automation and Control Group
Visit http://www.smart-water-systems.com/prcom to view the complete list of speakers, the two-day event schedule, and information on our workshops, delegates, sponsors and supporters.
Registration for the event is now opened. Places are very limited so register now to secure your place and save £400.
6th Annual Smart Water Systems
24th – 25th April 2017
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
Sponsors and Delegates Registration: Contact Andrew Gibbons on +44(0) 207 827 6156, email@example.com
Media: Contact Theresa Chung on firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk