Password Protected OneNote Documents Creation & Set Background Color of Table Cell Using Aspose.Note for Java 16.11.0
It takes the capability of working with password protected OneNote documents one step further by providing the feature of creating OneNote documents and save them with password. It also extends the feature of password protecting OneNote documents as part of OneNote notebooks. It provides the capability of loading and saving Notebook from stream. It further improved the functionality of working with table cells by providing the capability of setting background color of table cells.
Aspose development team is very excited to announce the new release of Aspose.Note for Java 16.11.0. Major improvements include the support for creating Password protected OneNote documents and saving OneNote Notebooks to stream. Aspose.Note for Java already supports reading password protected Microsoft OneNote documents. This month’s release takes the capability of working with password protected OneNote documents one step further by providing the feature of creating OneNote documents and save them with password. The OneSaveOptions class provides the method setPassword for protecting a Notebook document with user defined password, as shown in the code sample on blog announcement page. This release also extends the feature of password protecting OneNote documents as part of OneNote notebooks. The same OneSaveOptions can be used to specify the document password while saving the OneNote document. For loading a password protected child document of Notebook, use the LoadOptions class to specify the document password. This release also provides the capability of loading and saving Notebook from stream. It has also improved the functionality of working with table cells by providing the capability of setting background color of table cells. The setBackgroundColor method of the TableCell class can be used to set the color of a table cell. It has also brings several improvements to the API functionality by fixing various bugs. This also adds to the overall stability of the API. Bellows is the list of new and enhanced features included in this new release:
• Support for creation of password protected MS OneNote documents.
• Provide support of password protected documents (reading and writing ) as a part of .onetoc2 notebook.
• Notebook: Provide option to load file from Stream.
• Provide option to save Notebook to stream.
• Add background color property for table cells.
• Exception while loading OneNote Online file provided by user.
• Failed to open OneNote document.
• Broken pictures while opening documents that were password protected with MS OneNote.
Overview: Aspose.Note for Java
Aspose.Note is a feature-rich Java class library that enables java applications to programmatically interact with OneNote documents without requiring MS Office OneNote having installed on the server. This Java API empowers developers to Create, Read, Export and Manipulate the contents of the Microsoft OneNote file format by working with attachments, text, hyperlinks, tables, tags and text styles. Easily extract images from OneNote documents and convert them to PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF and TIFF image formats.
More about Aspose.Note for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Note for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/note/java
- Download Aspose.Note for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/note/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Note for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/notejava
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066