Detroit, MI, December 21, 2016 --(PR.com
)-- Payroll tax reporting should not be burden for small businesses. Current ezPaycheck 2016 customers are happy to know that Halfpricesoft.com has just updated and released a new version to include W2 and W3 forms for the upcoming January deadline. Current business owners appreciate updates to the 2016 application at no additional charge.
“ezPaycheck payroll software speeds up paycheck printing and tax form filing. The latest version of ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software has updated W2 and W3 forms at no additional cost to current users,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
EzPaycheck desktop payroll software on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and other Windows system. New business owners are encouraged to visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and download ezPaycheck for up to 30 days with no cost or obligation. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s exciting features, including the intuitive graphical interface, without wasting time entering data.
Features available in ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software are:
- Supports both blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Supports both miscellaneous checks and payroll calculation checks
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Creates and maintains payroll for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
- Prints tax forms 940, 941, W2 and W3
- Supports unlimited accounts at no additional charge
- Supports network for multiple offices or computers
- Offers no cost live chat, email, and remote access for customer support
- Supports differential pay rates within the company
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly pay periods
- Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
ezPaycheck is currently priced at $59 for the 2016 version and $99 for the 2016-2017 combo version of ezPaycheck payroll software. Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, accounting software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.