Dubai, United Arab Emirates, January 04, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The 2017 Monaco Grand Prix is coming in the month of May. In the midst of the celebrations, Xclusive Yachts has launched its exclusive F1 Yacht especially for the Grand Prix 2017.
What is so special about the Xclusive F1 Yacht?
· Xclusive Yachts has made arrangements for the audience to stay inside the yacht such that the whole Monaco Grand Prix event can be seen through the deck of the yacht. Since the yacht would be present in the center of the track, therefore, the entire view of the track can be easily witnessed from the deck.
· The yacht would be placed in the harbor section of the track from where the Zone 1 tri-deck view shall be visible.
· The guests shall be transferred to the yacht in a VIP tender from the Fontvielle Harbor.
· The onboard guests would be served with Champagne while the F1 racing cars fly on the track.
· Further, to make the guests’ stay on the yacht enjoyable, breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea along with the whole day open bar shall be arranged for guests. The Leisure House – Xclusive Yachts wants to make the Monaco Grand Prix event a memorable event for the guests on board.
· There shall also be a live coverage of the whole event on the deck for the guests who want to enjoy the event by viewing it on the screen.
· The guests would also be presented with the whole weekend passes wherein a special DJ party would be organized on the Saturday Night.
· The guests who want to stay back in the Yacht have the option to book the rooms however in order to do so a prior request has to be placed by the guest at least 3 months in advance.
According to the operations head, the event is going to be a VIP event and therefore all the necessary security arrangements as well as local clearances have been taken. The entry fees for the event shall be EURO 3500 per person. The service ratio for the event shall be 1:2.
Various celebrities like Damon Hill, Prince Harry, Chris Eubank, Princess Beatrice, Martin Brundle and the Famous UK Rappers have been a part of this event in the past. The entries for the event, Monaco Grand Prix 2017
shall be purely by advance registration and therefore is kept on the first come first serve basis. In order to reserve your seat on the yacht, log on to their website and fill out the registration form.