Arlington, TX, January 07, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- TFI Envision, Inc. was awarded two Platinum, four Gold and three Honorable Mention Awards from the 2016 MarCom Awards Competition.
The MarCom Awards is an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communications professionals. This year the competition received over 6,500 entries from throughout the United States, Canada and 17 other countries.
Marcom’s Platinum Award is presented to those entries judged to be among the most outstanding entries in the competition, recognized for their excellence in terms of quality, creativity and resourcefulness.
TFI Envision was the proud recipient of two Platinum Awards for:
• Graphics 3, Inc. Santa Space-Xmas Rocketship Pop-Up Christmas Card Ornament
• Keystone House, Inc. “Derby Eve Party” Campaign 2016 Materials
The Gold Awards were presented for:
• Standard® Diesel Brochure
• Standard® OE-MatchTPMS Sensors “The Original Replacement” Print Ad Campaign
• Sacred Heart University “Future on YOURTerms” Integrated Advertising Campaign
• Standard® “The Turbocharger” Multi Channel Campaign
In addition, three Honorable MentionsNS were presented for:
• Herculiner® New Product Launch “Spray What?!” Aerosol Sales Kit
• Norwalk Community College Extended Studies and Workforce Development Awareness and Engagement Advertising Campaign 2016
• Covercraft Industries, LLC Awareness #thatsmybaby Ad Campaign via Social Media – Static and Animated Ads
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.