Northvale, NJ, January 07, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- New Yorker Electronics is now distributing the Vishay Semiconductor Hybrid Solid-State Relays (SSRs) in the new VOR1121A6, VOR1121B6, VOR2121A8 and VOR2121B8 relay models.
Vishay’s newest additions to its VOR family of hybrid SSRs are designed to deliver superior electrical characteristics for telecommunications, industrial, security system and metering applications. Compared to similar solutions, the new Vishay Semiconductors 1 Form A VORs provide faster operation with TON 0.20ms and TOFF 0.03ms, a wide temperature range of -40°C to +100°C and a higher load voltage of 250V.
The VOR1121A6 and VOR1121B6 are single-channel SSRs and the VOR2121A8 and VOR2121B8 are dual-channel SSRs. They are both 250V normally open, optically isolated SSRs that have single-pole, single-throw (SPST) switches (1 form A).
They are both are based on hybrid architecture which allows for faster switching times with a wide operating ambient temperature range. A highly efficient GaAlAs IRED enables low forward current on the input side. On the output side, high performance MOSFET switches provide a low RON and can switch both DC and AC signals.
Features & Benefits:
- Single-channel and dual-channel relays
- Single-pole, single-throw switches
- Offered in SMD-6, SMD-8, DIP-6, and DIP-8 packages
- Fast typical turn-on and turn-off times of 0.20ms and 0.03ms
- Low typical on-resistance of 12Ω
- High isolation test voltage of 5300VRMS
- Load voltages of 250V
- Available in tape-and-reel and tube packing
- Clean, bounce-free switching, current limit protection and low power consumption
- Alarm and telecom switches
- I/O cards
- Battery management systems
- Automatic test equipment in telecommunications, industrial, security system and metering applications
These relays and their components are RoHS-compliant, halogen-free and Vishay Green. New Yorker Electronics is franchise distributor for Vishay Semiconductors and carries the full line of 2016 Vishay Super 12 Featured Products as well as its full line of Semiconductors and Passive Components.