Lane Cove, Australia, January 08, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 16.12.0. A gradient fill is a graphical effect that produces a three dimensional color look by blending one color into another. Multiple colors can be used, where one color gradually fades and changes to the other color. Using Aspose.Diagram API, developers can retrieve and modify the gradient fill data as per their needs. Developers can also get the gradient stops from each gradient fill to set the position, color and transparency. Aspose.Diagram API has support of opening VSDM drawings, and then save back into the VSDM format. In few reported use cases, Aspose.Diagram API was not preserving VBA module as well as showing an error of incorrect code syntax. These problems were occurring in the Linux based working environments. It has enhanced the export of VSDM drawings in perspective of Linux systems. All these problems are now fixed internally in this latest version without any public API change. Aspose.Diagram API allows developers to group shapes in the Visio drawing. It was making a single group shape from multiple ungrouped shapes. Clients were not able to use a group shape as the subshape of another group shape. It has enhanced the feature of grouping shapes. Developers can now use a group shape to make another single group shape. It auto port Aspose.Diagram for .NET to Java to give developers perfectly same features on both platforms, so this version incorporates the bug fixes and enhancements from its equivalent .NET version. This release includes several enhanced features and bug fixes as listed below:
• Can't group shapes second time in a Visio Drawing page.
• The VBA is not being initialized due to the editing of a VSDM drawing on Linux Systems.
• VSD to PDF export - the extra white space is generated on the left side of the drawing.
• VSD to HTML export - the extra white space is generated on the left side of the drawing.
• VSD to SVG export - the background color of container turns into black.
• The group shape becomes invisible on adding circular shapes in a VSDM.
• Page.AddShape method shows an invalid error on adding a dynamic connector.
• Additional Line break and distance in the shape text on exporting a VSDM to PDF.
• The text of the shapes is not at the center position when exporting a VSDM to PDF.
• Editing of a VSDM drawing disappears a VBA module on Linux Systems.
• Editing of a VSDM drawing shows an error of incorrect code syntax on Linux Systems.
• Open and save routine of a VSDX includes an additional text.
• A shape text is being converted to the dummy characters.
• Improper resizing of a group shape in the output VSDM.
• The wrong text position of shapes on saving in the PDF format.
• DThe wrong font size on saving a VSDM in the PDF format.
• The text items are being overlapped on converting a VSD pages to SVGs.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for Java
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure Java alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It is a standalone Visio Java library and does not depend on Microsoft Office Visio. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files and they can open files & Add & manipulate the elements of the diagram, export Visio files to PDF, XML, HTML, images format, SVG & several other formats, Rotate a shape, Add a hyperlink to a Visio shape, protect diagram shape and many more. Aspose.Diagram can be used with any kind of application, whether it’s a Web Application or a Windows Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Diagram for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/diagram/java
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/diagram/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066