Morningstar Launches New ProStar™ Solar Charge Controller
Morningstar is pleased to announce the release of its new third generation ProStar™ PWM solar charge controller. The controller’s features have been upgraded, while maintaining the same price, quality and form factor of previous ProStar models that have been installed in over 100 countries in the world’s harshest environments since 1995.
· Enhanced custom programming via dip switches, meter, or computer
· RJ-11 MeterBus port for serial MODBUS data or to add a remote meter
· Lighting control
· Up to 256 days of data logging
· External RTS sensor terminal on the controller face
· Protective terminal cover
· Improved surge rating for heavy DC loads
· Low voltage load disconnect
· Settings & firmware updates via meter
· Compliance with IEC 62109
· High resolution graphical display of system settings and metrics
Morningstar Corporation is a US-based privately owned company and the world’s leading supplier of solar controllers and inverters, with over 3 million products installed since 1993.