Access Underlay Flags for DWG Format & Drawing DGN as Part of AutoCAD DWG Using Aspose.CAD for Java 16.12.0
This new release implements the underlay flags for DWG format and allows developers to access them. It also implemented drawing DGN format as a part of DWG. There are some important enhancement part of this release, such as process of loading DWG file, converting DWG to PDF format and Process of converting DWG to PNG format in multithreading. It further enhanced AutoCAD DWG and DXF files conversion to PDF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF & GIF.
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.CAD for Java 16.12.0. The major development in this release is implementation of the feature drawing DGN format as a part of DWG format. Underlay flags for DWG format are implementation in this release. Reading insert coordinate and rotation angle for DGN underlay feature also been incorporated in this release. Aspose.CAD for .NET has implemented the underlay flags for DWG format and allows developers to access them. It also enables developers to export a DWG file with embedded DGN underlay inside. Sample code demonstrating how to access the DGN underlay inside a DWG file while exporting a DWG file is provided on the blog announcement page. There are some important enhancement parts of this release, such as the process of loading DWG file, Process of converting DWG to PDF format, Process of converting DWG to PNG format in multithreading and many more. The main new features added in this release are listed below:
• Implement Underlay Flags for DWG format
• Implement drawing of DGN format as a part of DWG
• Converting DWG to PDF is showing incorrect results
• Implement reading insert coordinate and rotation angle for DGN underlay.
• Converting DWG to PNG in multithread is throwing exception
• Loading a DWG file using CadImage.load() method is throwing exception
Overview: Aspose.CAD for Java
Aspose.CAD for .NET enables developers to convert AutoCAD DWG and DXF files to PDF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and GIF image formats. It is a native API and does not require AutoCAD or any other software to be installed. Developers can also convert the selected layers and layouts from the AutoCAD files. The conversion to PDF and Raster images is of very high quality. Developers can also remove entities from DWG and DXF documents. It also adds support for leader’s entity for DWG format.
More about Aspose.CAD for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.CAD for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/cad/java
- Download Aspose.CAD for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/cad/java
- Online documentation Aspose.CAD for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cadjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066