Chicago, IL, January 18, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Based on Bence’s years of coaching hundreds of senior leaders at the highest levels of multinational organizations all around the world, Leading YOU™ reveals the 15 most damaging self-leadership behaviors she regularly sees in her coaching practice. Bence then provides dozens of tips and techniques you can immediately apply to correct or improve these behaviors.
Packed with real-life case studies from around the globe, Leading YOU™ will help you:
• Strengthen your Executive Presence and build an outstanding leadership brand.
• Stop acting like a victim of your calendar, your time, and “the system.”
• Utilize powerful mind management techniques to stop limiting behaviors.
• Learn how to successfully manage “up” to bosses and “across” to peers.
• Promote yourself without bragging, and gain the visibility and the job you want.
• Successfully influence others in today’s highly matrixed and remote work world.
“I’m pleased to offer my new book in audio and ebook for individuals who prefer those formats to print,” says Bence. “In my years as an executive coach working with leaders who hail from more than 60 different nationalities, I have found that self-leadership is often the missing piece that causes a leader’s career to stall. Leading YOU™ helps leaders address those mistakes so that they can flourish professionally and personally.”
Independent reviewers are calling this book:
- “One of the best books on leadership I have read since 7 Habits of Highly Successful People. An incredible tool for leaders and anyone who aspires to a position of influence and leadership. A unique and important take on an aspect of leadership that is so often ignored." - 5-star review by Romauld Dzemo for Reader's Favorite
- “[A book that] should be on the required reading list in every human resources department, and handed out to every newly promoted executive.” - 5-star review by Jack Magnus for Reader's Favorite
To receive a copy of the book for review purposes, please email: BookReviews@BrendaBence.com
Leading YOU™ is Bence’s ninth book in print and ebookand fifth Audio book. Her other titles include Would YOU Want to Work for YOU™?, Master the Brand Called YOU™, Smarter Branding Without Breaking the Bank, and the personal branding book series entitled How YOU™ Are Like Shampoo, which have all been translated and sold in multiple countries across the globe. Her books have also collectively won more than 30 national and international awards.
About the Author:
Brenda Bence is an internationally-recognized branding expert, Certified Global Speaking Professional (CSPGlobal), Certified Executive Coach, and the author of numerous award-winning books. After graduating from Harvard Business School, Brenda developed mega brands for Fortune 100 companies across four continents and almost 50 countries. In 2002, Brenda founded her own company, Brand Development Associates International, and is now based out of Singapore. With clients that span six continents, Brenda travels the world speaking, training, and coaching individuals and companies to greater success through corporate and personal brand development. Visit www.BrendaBence.com.
Brenda Bence is available for television, radio, and press interviews to talk about her book and/or topics related to leadership branding, corporate branding, and personal branding. Visit www.BrendaBence.com, contact +1-312-242-1830 or +65-6322-1491, or email Media@BrendaBence.com for availability.