Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, January 18, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- TEAM has had a great year with a multitude of improvements to the energy management software and services and as a result would like to share the achievements of the past 12 months with you. The company has been reaping the benefits of our next generation of Hosted Services - TEAM Sigma Cloud with superfast Gigabit internet connectivity and the highest level of security also brings a host of benefits including the TEAM Sigma Energy Viewer which is assisting many multisite organisations to reduce their energy consumption.
TEAM has also been busy developing new Reporting tools and a Bill Entry Screen. In addition to the very successful NHS SBS Framework for TEAM's Outsourced Bill Validation Service, the company has gained supplier status on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) – G Cloud 8 Framework Agreement – Software as a Service (Saas) and have held a series of customer events and upgraded the companies unique Customer Support Portal.
2016 at a glance...
* One of the big topics has been the Water Market Reform, which will have a huge impact on how businesses acquire their water supply. The good news is that most water suppliers will be able to provide TRADACOMS Industry Standard EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) billing from April 1st 2017. So, to get one consolidated electronic bill for all your sites and reduce your processing costs make sure you stipulate TRADACOMS in your tenders.
* The company was privileged to assist ESTA (Energy Services and Technology Association) in producing an updated "Best Practice Guide" which contains suggested text to ensure your supplier provides TRADACOMS Industry Standard EDI Billing.
* Many of the company's customers are now enjoying the benefits of TEAM Sigma Cloud, which has now become the new home for Hosted Services. They like the fact it can be accessed from anywhere, it works faster and has enabled TEAM to build a new reporting system for them based on industry leading technology, this has been a great success for TEAM and all their customers.
* In February, a very successful and helpful training course designed to help businesses manage their utility supplier was held at the businesses offices.
* In August, the organisation was successful in gaining supplier status on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) – G-Cloud 8 Framework Agreement – Software as a Service (Saas). The G-Cloud 8 Framework offers a faster and cheaper route for public sector organisations to subscribe to TEAM Sigma Software without going out to competitive tender. In summary, it is a more cost effective procurement process for public sector buyers.
* New courses were added to the free online Training Academy exclusively to customers. This includes; Meter Readings – How to add, upload, export and delete. Regression analysis and CUSUM training.
* A series of webinars were held to help customers improve their knowledge of TEAM Sigma which was very beneficial for them to make the most of what TEAM Sigma can offer and assist them with and any updates we have made.
* The popular series of Regional Support Groups took place in April and May with events in London, Belfast, Durham, Manchester, Sheffield, Milton Keynes, Bristol and Scotland. Feedback was extremely positive with many describing the groups as a great opportunity to network, share ideas and meet other users of the system.
* In October, the company launched a new TEAM Support Help Centre. It has a brand new look and feel which is extremely easy to navigate and has all the functionality of the former Customer Portal. Customers also benefit from the following features:
- Knowledge Base – Where you can access self-help
- Community – A customer forum where you can share ideas, ask each other questions and have discussions
* In November, TEAM's annual User Group Conference at the Jurys Inn, Milton Keynes. The 29th annual event featured an exciting line-up of case study guest speakers from Arriva Rail North, Greggs and Plymouth City Council. Along with networking chairs from Cornwall Council & BT. Other highlights of the day included training sessions, a demonstration of TEAM's new Sigma Cloud reporting tools. The customer feedback made TEAM feel very proud, one comment was "my highlights of the day was the presentation from Plymouth council, great networking lunch and a good opportunity to look at the new reporting tools."
What's coming in 2017
* Releasing the exciting new Reporting tools allowing more simplicity and flexibility for users in generating their own reports.
* New Bill Entry Screen will be released.
* Early in 2017 the company will be announcing the Regional Support Group dates in various venues throughout May and June.
* More courses will be added to the online training academy. A series of webinars will be scheduled to help customers improve their knowledge of TEAM Sigma.
* All customers will be kept up-to-date on the latest legislation and Government initiatives.
Want to speak to TEAM?
Are you looking for some expert help and advice on your energy management requirements? Contact us at via the website or call 01908 690018.