Lane Cove, Australia, January 19, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 16.12.0. The major development in this release is support for exporting images in multi-threaded environment. This release supports converting EMF metafile to WMF format. Support for DNG format has also been incorporated in this release. It now supports exporting images in multi-threaded environment. Aspose.Imaging for .Net ensure the optimized performance of operations during execution of code in multi-threaded environment. All imaging option classes (e.g. BmpOptions, TiffOptions, JpegOptions, etc.) in the Aspose.Imaging for .Net now implement IDisposable interface. Therefore it is a must that developers properly dispose off the imaging options class object in case Source property is set. Aspose.Imaging now supports SyncRoot property while working in multi-threaded environment. Developers can use this property to synchronize access to the source stream. Developers can convert EMF to WMF format using this release. Moreover, it also supports the DNG (Digital Negative) image format (.dng). It is a publicly available archival format for the raw files generated by digital cameras. DNG helps ensure that photographers will be able to access their files in the future. Aspose.Imaging for .Net provides the DngImage class to load DNG files and same can be used to convert the DNG to raster formats. It also enhanced reading PSD layers, processing of JPEG format images, Processing of Dicom format images, functionality to convert WMF to PNG format, rendering images in PSD file, saving TIFF frames, Compatibility of image saved using Aspose.Imaging on MS Windows 8 and reading JPEG pixels has been greatly improved. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below:
• Convert EMF to WMF
• ThreadSafe API support stage 1
• DNG format support
• Thread safe API for TIFF images
• Could not read layers in PSD file.
• JPEG format performance improvents
• Remove Imaging Drawing engine
• Iamprovements of performance and memory usage for Dicom
• Converting WMF to PNG format is not showing correct output [.Net]
• Exception when opening image in separate thread
• Aspose.Imaging 4.0.0: Image.Load method is not thread-safe
• Improve performance of jpeg file format
• Aspose.Imaging is not showing correct resolution of PSD image
• License as Embedded resource is not working
• Incorrect saving result while using Image.Save(string path, ImageOptionsBase options, Rectangle boundsRectangle).
• Unify Metered API usage. Enable COMPACT configuration for Dynabic.Metering module.
• Can't do subsequent resizing of rotated WEBP image
• Converting WMF to PNG format destroying vertical text on Y-axis
• Exception in PNG encoder
• Jpeg pixels read by Aspose.Imaging differs from pixels read by System.Drawing
• Saved jpeg is displayed incorrectly on Windows 8
• Random ImageSaveException: Cannot decode strip 0. Details:, at TiffFrame.Save
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.
More about Aspose.Imaging for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for .NET: https://www.aspose.com/products/imaging/net
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/imaging/net
- Online documentation Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/imagingnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066