London, United Kingdom, January 21, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Robust capabilities in lyophilisation methods are crucial for process efficiency, drug product quality and biological stability, demanding new innovations at every level to ensure commercial success.
Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying Technology 2017 will aim to keep attendees at the forefront of technological breakthroughs to adapt to growing manufacturing demands and cover key principles such as biological formulations, aseptic spray drying, scale up, cost, PAT and QbD.
Aiming for an audience of Senior Scientists and Heads of Pharmaceutical Engineering, the 5th annual show will provide attendees with a forum to discuss advancements in pharmaceutical lyophilisation, welcoming regulatory guidance from the NIBSC-MHRA and big pharma expertise from the likes of Sanofi, Boehringer Ingelheim, Roche and Novo Nordisk.
The notable speaker line-up will include:
• Bakul Bhatnagar, Senior Principal Scientist Bio Therapeutics R&D, Pfizer
• Sune Klint Andersen, Principal Scientist, Novo Nordisk
• Jean-René Authelin, Global Head of Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Sanofi
• Pierre Goldbach, Pharmaceutical Development and Supplies, Roche
• Paul Matejtschuk, Principle Scientist, NIBSC - MHRA
• Mahammad Ahmed, Associate Scientist II, Medimmune
• Patrick Garidel, Head of Pharmaceutical Basic Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Christoph Korpus, Laboratory Head, Merck
• Georg Frinke, Process Engineer Parenteral Production, Bayer
Further information including a full speaker line-up and detailed conference agenda is available at www.pharmafreezedrying.com/prcom
For those who are interested in attending, there is currently a £400 saving available online which expire 31st Jan.
Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying Technology
5th Annual Conference: 8th & 9th May
Interactive workshops: 10th May
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
For all media enquiries contact Teri Arri on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6162 / Email: email@example.com
For exhibition and sponsorship enquires contact Alia Malick on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6168 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other enquires contact the team on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk