Los Angeles, CA, January 21, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- People never really pay attention to their regular household appliances until they start working erratically or stop working altogether. As long as the appliance functions, users assume it’s in a good condition and doesn’t need professional attention. Unfortunately, that’s not the case and regular maintenance is vital. Several studies indicate that poorly maintained appliances can cause accidents, explosions, and even disastrous house fires.
These appliances will continue to perform reasonably well until the lack of maintenance eventually catches up with them and they cause problems. The best way to avoid disasters is to maintain the appliances and ensure all problems are repaired promptly. This isn’t as expensive as most people believe it to be.
Your Appliance Repair, appliance repair company located in Los Angeles, California, offers a comprehensive maintenance plan that covers air conditioner, refrigerator, dryer, and dishwasher maintenance and costs only $249. Customers get a wide range of maintenance services including:
· AC and fridge maintenance that includes coils cleaning and checking Freon pressure
· Cleaning dryer’s lint thoroughly and checking gas coils to make sure there is enough power
· Checking appliances for fire hazard
· Cleaning all dishwasher’s filters and running it with special antibacterial cleaner
Why Is Regular Maintenance Important?
Many homeowners mistakenly assume that repair companies only recommend household appliance repair services to increase their profits. However, there’s plenty of evidence available that suggests poorly-maintained appliances can cause a lot of trouble. Here are some stats that to consider:
· Cooking appliances are often a cause of house fires and between 2010 and 2014, the U.S. fire department determined around 166,100 home structure fires were caused due to some problems with the cooking appliances. An average of 480 civilian deaths has happened in these fires and they have caused around $1.1 billion of property damage.
· Heat equipment is also a cause of fire in many homes, especially if it’s not properly maintained. Between 2009 and 2013, about 16% of the house fires reported was caused by heat equipment. Approximately 30% of these fires were caused due to improper cleaning and maintenance of heating equipment.
· Washing machines and dryers can cause fires too. In fact, they’re some of the most common causes of fires and explosions in a residential property. In 2010, over 16,000 fires and disasters were caused due to malfunction or poor maintenance of washing machines and dryers.
Appliances don’t just cause fires and explosions; they can also become very unhygienic. Poorly cleaned ovens, microwaves, stoves, washing machines, and dryers can attract germs, bacteria, and mold. While most homeowners endeavor to keep these appliances as clean as they can, they don’t have the equipment, skill, and training to perform deep cleaning. Despite their efforts, they tend to miss spots and pockets of mold or bacteria that can cause illnesses and allergies.
How Can A Professional Maintenance Contract Help?
On the surface, a professional maintenance contract might seem an unnecessary waste of money. But homeowners will actually save money in the long run if they ensure their appliances are maintained annually. Here are some of the advantages:
· The appliances are always clean and in a state of good repair. Professionals will sanitize every corner of the appliance and make sure small problems are repaired immediately.
· Well-maintained appliances also have a longer lifespan and will last for a few more years. Poorly maintained appliances will deteriorate faster than expected and homeowners will be forced to purchase a replacement.
· Unexpected problems can still happen, but with regular maintenance homeowners can minimize the risk. For example, if they maintain their refrigerator regularly, the technician will be able to spot and repair a minor fault early. This will ensure that the refrigerator doesn’t break down completely and unexpectedly too often.
· Homeowners will also be able to avoid expensive repairs due to complete breakdowns.
Professional household appliance repair services
contracts are money well-spent, especially if you want your appliances to deliver reliable performances. They’re also not as expensive specific repairs. Your Appliance Repair offers competitive prices so you can get appliance maintenance at the rates mentioned below:
· AC ($99-170) - clean coils, check Freon pressure.
· Fridge ($65-150) - clean coils, check Freon pressure.
· Dryer ($69) - clean all lint, check gas coils to make sure there is enough power, check for fire hazard.
· Dishwasher ($69) - clean all filters, run with special cleaner
It’s a better idea to spend money on regular maintenance than to face the possibility of fire, explosions, and other such disasters. They are a greater financial burden and can place lives at risk. A great maintenance contractor will help avoid this at affordable rates.