Lane Cove, Australia, January 29, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release Aspose.Imaging for Java 16.12.0. The major development in this release is support for converting EMF metafile to WMF format. This release supports metered license mechanism. The new licensing mechanism will be used along with existing licensing method. Those customers who want to be billed based on the usage of the API features can use the metered licensing. Using Aspose.Imaging for Java developers can convert EMF to WMF format. Code sample is provided on blog announcement page that shows how EMF meta file can be converted to WMF metafile format. Aspose.Imaging for Java provides the functionality to use metered licensing mechanism. It has introduced Metered class in the API to accomplish this job. It includes some important enhancements, such as Process of reading PSD layers, Processing of JPEG format images, Processing of Dicom format images, Functionality to convert WMF to PNG format, Process of rendering images in PSD file, processing of saving TIFF frames, Compatibility of image saved using Aspose.Imaging on MS Windows 8 has been improved and Process of reading JPEG pixels has been greatly improved. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below:
• Convert EMF to WMF
• Converting WMF to PNG format destroying vertical text on Y-axis
• Converting WMF to PNG format is not showing correct output
• Size and processing speed is different Aspose.Imaging VS javax.imageio
• PSD file has 6 layers while Aspose.Imaging shows 0 layers
• Unify Metered API usage.
• Random ImageSaveException: Cannot decode strip 0. Details:, at TiffFrame.Save
• Exception in PNG encoder
• Can't do subsequent resizing of rotated WEBP image
• Incorrect saving result while using Image.Save(string path, ImageOptionsBase options, Rectangle boundsRectangle).
• Aspose.Imaging is not showing correct resolution of PSD image
• Improve performance of jpeg file format
• Aspose.Imaging 4.0.0: Image.Load method is not thread-safe
• Exception when opening image in separate thread
• Iamprovements of performance and memory usage for Dicom
• Remove Imaging Drawing engine
• JPEG format performance improvements
• Could not read layers in PSD file.
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for Java
Aspose.Imaging for Java is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their Java application. It allows developers to convert images to BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG & PSD formats. It draws images using advanced features like Graphics & GraphicsPath. The drawing feature is useful for adding shapes, building up new images or adding watermarks to images. It works well with both web & windows applications. It supports JDK 1.5 & above.
More about Aspose.Imaging for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/imaging/java
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/imaging/java
- Online documentation Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/imagingjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066