Lane Cove, Australia, February 10, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for SharePoint 17.1.0. This is one of major product release where Aspose team has introduced the support for SharePoint 2016 in Aspose.Slides for SharePoint. This release has also fixed the issues pertaining to Aspose.Slides for SharePoint license access that encountered in earlier API versions. Moreover, this release has been built on the basis of latest release of Aspose.Slides for .NET. It supports exporting to all formats supported by Aspose.Slides for .NET. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Support export to all formats supported by Aspose.Slides for .NET
• Support for SharePoint 2016 in Aspose.Slides
• Use Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.1 features
• Aspose.Slides.SharePoint license not working with 1.5.0
Overview: Aspose.Slides for SharePoint
Aspose.Slides for SharePoint allows users to read, write and convert PowerPoint documents within a SharePoint application without using Microsoft PowerPoint. Now SharePoint developers can convert various PowerPoint file formats to PDF, TIFF or XPS formats without losing fidelity. Aspose.Slides for SharePoint imports common Microsoft presentation formats like PPT, PPS, POT, PPTX, PPSX, POTX and can convert them to PDF, TIFF or XPS files. Aspose.Slides supports both Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Windows SharePoint Server 2007.
More about Aspose.Slides for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for SharePoint: https://www.aspose.com/products/slides/sharepoint
- Download Aspose.Slides for SharePoint: https://downloads.aspose.com/slides/sharepoint
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for SharePoint at: https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidessharepoint/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066