Atwerp, Belgium, February 03, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- - Weak operating results for the fourth quarter and for the year 2007 due essentially to decrease in VLGC rates;
- Contribution from LNG and Offshore divisions in line with expectations;
- Financial results significantly affected by non-cash unrealised loss on interest rate derivatives and unrealised exchange differences;
- Positive outlook for the Midsize LPG fleet in 2008, although present weak VLGC rates might negatively influence 2008 results;
- Long-term employment for the 3 LNGRV’s under construction (Exquisite, Expedient & Exemplar) has been agreed on subjects;
- Discussions on long-term employment for the OPTI-EX™ are progressing well.
For full press release please go to Exmar corporate website: www.exmar.be