Lane Cove, Australia, February 12, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.1.0. The new version of the API allows developers to dynamically select shapes and export the Visio drawing to any other supported format. This release also covers improvements to preserve the color of shapes and manage the complete rendering of shapes on exporting the Visio drawings. This release also incorporates regular bug fixes and performance improvements. Aspose.Diagram API has support of opening Visio drawings, and then save into any other supported output format. Using the recent version 17.1.0 or higher, developers would be able to open an existing Visio drawing, select specific collections of shapes and export drawing into the output format. In that way, they can also split complex Visio drawing into multiple sub drawings. This is useful if the diagram is very long and complex. The help topic in the documentation section is shows how to export a Visio drawing with selective shapes. It has enhanced the feature of exporting Visio drawings. The auto ported Aspose.Diagram for .NET to Java to give developers perfectly same features on both platforms, so this version incorporates the bug fixes and enhancements from its equivalent .NET version. This release includes several enhanced features and bug fixes as listed below:
• Can't retrieve the fill color of rectangle shape from a VSDX diagram.
• The color of shapes is not being preserved on converting a VSDX to PDF.
• The formatting of rectangle shape is missing on converting a VSDX to PNG.
• The shadow of shapes is not being rendered properly on converting a VSD to SVG.
• The color of callouts and text is not being preserved on converting a VSDX to PNG.
• A Microsoft SharePoint Workflow shape is missing on converting a VSDX to PNG.
• Missing text items and an overlap of a shape on converting a VSD to PDF.
• Incomplete rendering of the dynamic connectors on converting a VSD to HTML.
• A shape text is being converted to the dummy characters.
• Partial rendering of the Visio shapes on converting Visio pages to SVGs.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for Java
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure Java alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It is a standalone Visio Java library and does not depend on Microsoft Office Visio. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files and they can open files & Add & manipulate the elements of the diagram, export Visio files to PDF, XML, HTML, images format, SVG & several other formats, Rotate a shape, Add a hyperlink to a Visio shape, protect diagram shape and many more. Aspose.Diagram can be used with any kind of application, whether it’s a Web Application or a Windows Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Diagram for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/diagram/java
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/diagram/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066