Lane Cove, Australia, February 16, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.1.0. The major development in this release is the enhancements incorporated in Aspose.Imaging to improve the overall performance of the API. This release has improved process of adding PSD layer & Support for JPEG lossless decoder has also been incorporated in this release. Some important enhancements are also part of this release, such as process of updating PSD text layer has been improved, Processing of updating PSD text layer with non-English characters has been improved, Processing of converting PSD layer to PNG format has been improved and functionality to add layers in PSD file has been improved. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
• Unable to add layers to PSD file
• Implement JPEG lossless decoder
• Converting PSD layer to PNG have lager font size then a PNG saved through Photoshop natively .Net
• Updating text layer with many more characters than the source is showing incorrect results .Net
• Updating text layer with non-English characters using Aspose, the characters are replaced by box .Net
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Manipulating PNG Images: https://docs.aspose.com/display/imagingnet/Manipulating+PNG+Images
- Expand and Crop Images: https://docs.aspose.com/display/imagingnet/Converting+Images#ConvertingImages-ExpandandCropImages
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.
More about Aspose.Imaging for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for .NET: https://www.aspose.com/products/imaging/net
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/imaging/net
- Online documentation Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/imagingnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066