San Diego, CA, February 16, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Aimed at Microbiologists, Quality Control and Quality Assurance Managers, Pharmaceutical Microbiology USA 2017 will address the current challenges and developing trends of the pharmaceutical microbiology field.
Through a series of presentations from handpicked industry experts, two pre-conference workshops and an additional interactive training session, the agenda will discuss hot topics such as rapid microbiology methods (RMM), risk assessment, challenges in endotoxin recovery, environmental monitoring, sterility assurance, data integrity and much more.
Chairs for 2017:
- Donald Singer, GSK Fellow, Steriles Microbiology, R&D, GSK
- John Duguid, Senior Director, Research & Development, Vericel Corporation
Expert Speaker Line-Up:
- Ron Smith, Director, External Supply Integration Quality, Janssen
- Ren-Yo Forng, Scientific Director, Amgen
- Kevin Luongo, QC Sr. Scientist (Microbiology), Takeda
- Elizabeth Hulanick, Microbiologist, Renaissance Pharmaceuticals
- Paul Ricciatti, Sterility Assurance Manager, Bimeda
- Jeanne Moldenhauer, Vice President, Excellent Pharma Consulting
- Akua Gilbert-Arthur, Principal Scientist, Roche Molecular Systems
- Jarett Scalzo, QC, Microbiology Manager, Kite Pharma
Benefits of attending:
- Discuss the challenges involved with microbial control with Takeda
- Following the path to efficient sterility assurance with GSK
- Bimeda highlight the importance of environmental modelling
- Delve into the latest developments in rapid microbial methods with Janssen
- Hear the latest on data integrity and compliance with Roche
- Take part in an interactive extended training session with Microrite
Running alongside the conference will be two pre-conference workshops held on the 7th June.
Workshop A: Technologies for Monitoring Contamination Control and Case Studies on Contamination Control. Hosted by Jim Polarine Jr, Senior Technical Service Manager, STERIS Corporation and Andrew Bartko, Research Leader, Battelle Memorial Institute.
Workshop B: Microbial Required Use for Terminal Sterilization. Hosted by Jerry Dalfors, Principal, JD Technologies
For those wanting to attend, there is currently an early bird offer available; book by 28th February to save $300 off the conference price. Register at www.pharma-microbiology-usa.com/prcom
Pharmaceutical Microbiology USA is sponsored by Charles River and Rapid Microbiosytems
For sponsorship packages: Contact Alia Malick +44 (0) 207 827 6168 or e-mail email@example.com.
For delegate enquiries: Contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email
For media enquiries, contact Zoe Gale on +44 (0) 20 7827 6138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmaceutical Microbiology USA
8 - 9 June 2017
San Diego, California, USA
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6184
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk