Lane Cove, Australia, February 18, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 17.1.0. This month’s release brings several improvements to the API functional areas including Exchange Web Service (EWS) API, Linked Resources of a message and MIME message processing. It also fixes several bugs that were reported with last month’s version of the API. Aspose.Email API lets users list messages from exchange server mailbox using the ListMessages method. Similarly, appointments can be retrieved using the ListAppointments method of the IEWSClient API. This release implements the functionality of listing tasks from Exchange Server mailbox using the ListTasks method. Not only tasks can be listed from the mailbox, these can be filtered as well by using the ExchangeQueryBuilder – a feature that was introduced in the last month’s release. The IEWSClient already supports creating contacts on Exchange Server. The use of Contact class, however, had limitations as it was lacking certain properties. This month’s release enhances this functionality by providing additional properties. This month’s release also provides the capability to remove Linked Resource’s traces from message’s body if it is removed from the message. The overloaded method removes all traces of the resource from message body along with the resource. The API converts embedded EML attachments to MSG during conversion to MSG format. However, there could be occurrences where the requirement is to retain/preserve embedded EML format during this conversion. This month’s release also provides the capability to preserve the embedded EML format. The main bug fixes & improved features added in this release are listed below:
• Create ListTasks method in EWS client
• Provision of additional properties for Contact
• Migrate from IExchangeClientBase.ListContacts to IExchangeClientBase.GetContacts method
• Modify HtmlBody of message to clear traces of LinkedResources
• Recurrence info and organizer not rendered while converting Calendar item to Mhtml
• Format of EML attachment in messages should not change to MSG
• Adding nested messages to EML message in TNEF format has issues
• Contact properties could not be fetched from Exchange server
• Difference in items count after merging the PSTs
• MSG file corrupted after conversion from EML
• Wrong Message priority value retrieved
• XML content in EMLX files loaded incorrectly in message body
• Files count of FileDragEventArgs incorrect in Windows 10
• Duplicate BCC email addressses after loading EML file
• IMAP ListMessages raises Invalid Server Response
• Sent date read incorrectly when loading EML
• EML to MapiMessage, raises exception without license
• Exception when reading message header 'Subject'
• ListMessages and ListMessagesFromPublicFolder raises NullReferenceException
• Loading of MSG file raises FormatException
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/email/net
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/email/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066