London, United Kingdom, March 08, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The SMi Group is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the return of the 4th annual Immunogenicity conference and exhibition this summer. Immunogenicity 2017 will be held on June 12th – 13th 2017 at the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum in London, UK.
The immunogenicity market has seen considerable progression over recent years, with innovative developments apparent in predicting and controlling immunogenicity. However the industry is still subject to complex hurdles and challenges.
This year’s conference will provide attendees with a thorough understanding of the continued need for harmonisation across risk assessments and data reporting, as well as guidance for clinical trial design.
Immunogenicity 2017 will host more than 20 distinguished panelists and speakers, including industry, regulatory and academic experts to spark debate on the progress of the causes of immunogenicity, predicting and preventing its effects, and its associated issues. Immunogenicity 2017 will offer unparalleled networking opportunities, deep insight into industry issues, and spotlight sessions on innovations and emerging technologies for immunogenicity.
Keynote speakers include Oreda Boussadia, European Head of Business Development and Annie de Groot, CEO & CSO of EpiVax Inc, Sophie Tourdot, Scientific Project Manager, INSERM and Vibha Jawa, Director, Biologics and Vacancies Analytics, Merck.
Speakers will offer deep exploration of the regulations surrounding immunogenicity testing, from the UK, Europe, and USA, giving exclusive opportunity for discussion and debate with key regulatory experts. With focus on delivering true value for all delegates in attendance, Immunogenicity 2017 will identify and solve key challenges for industry experts. Insight into aggregations, next generation biologics, novel assays, humanisation of bio-therapeutics, and improvements to accurate risk assessment will be complemented by high level case studies.
• Guidance on UK, EU and USA regulations surrounding immunogenicity and best practice risk assessment
• Targeted focus on immunogenicity; identifying, addressing and removing challenges to industry
• Highlight best practice risk assessment and mitigation through high level case studies
• Explore novel and innovative approaches to reducing immunogenicity
• Spotlight on new technology; Humanising proteins and new biotherapeutic solutions
• Personalising treatments with next generation biologic drugs
• Albert Torri, Executive Director, Bioanalytical Sciences, Regeneron
• Annie de Groot, CEO & CSO, EpiVax Inc.
• Ivo Sonderegger, Project Manager, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Jeremy Fry, Director of Sales, ProImmune Ltd
• John Smeraglia, Senior Director, Bioanalytical Sciences, UCB
• Katharine Bray-French, Toxicology Project Leader, Roche
• Kei Kishimoto, Chief Scientific Officer, Selecta Biosciences
• Matthias Hofmann, Senior Investigator, Novartis
• Meenu Wadhwa, Section Leader, Cytokines and Growth Factors, NIBSC, MHRA
• Oreda Boussadia, Sales Executive , EpiVax Inc
• Rob Caldwell, Principal Research Scientist, Regulatory Toxicology, AbbVie
• Sophie Tourdot, Scientific Project Manager, INSERM
• Vibha Jawa, Director, Biologics and Vaccines Analytics, Merck
There is currently a £300 early bird discount for all bookings made before 31st March 2017. For more information visit www.immuno.co.uk/prcom
4th Immunogenicity Conference
12th – 13th June 2017
Follow the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn at #immuno17