London, United Kingdom, March 23, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- With billions of pounds of spending in the pipeline, now is the ideal time to take a strategic view of the themes affecting those working across the entire rail industry. Covering areas such as supply-chain engagement, devolution, and project delivery, this conference will give you unparalleled insights into the state of the industry and plans for the future.
Reasons to attend in 2017:
· Get the latest update on the state of major projects and the plans for the future
· Mark Carne, Chief Executive of Network Rail, will deliver Network Rail's vision for delivering tomorrow’s capacity
· Michele Dix, Managing Director of Crossrail 2, discussing how to facilite the South East’s growth into the 2030s and beyond
· Christian Roth, the Managing Director at South West Trains, will give a TOC perspective on the Digital Railway
· Transport for the North and Transport for Scotland will both share their experience of the impact of devolution on infrastructure decisions
· Learn about supply chain engagement and meet experts in our exclusive Supply Chain Roundtables
· More than seven hours of content with leaders from across the industry
· Over two hours of networking time with senior decision-makers
"A very useful and informative event with influential speakers and audience members." - Team Leader, HS Rail, Costain - on High Speed Rail in the UK 2016
"An effective conference on high speed rail that helps to promote greater collaboration and understanding both within the industry and other sectors." - Acting Technical Director, HS2 - on High Speed Rail in the UK 2016
Please visit the website at http://bit.ly/2mobx0b for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at email@example.com.