London, United Kingdom, March 23, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- As the opening of the non-household retail market fast approaches, the water industry is braced for the biggest changes seen since privatisation.
Highlights of 2017:
· Hear updates on the performance of the non-household market from MOSL, CCWater and Castle Water
· Stay abreast of change as David Black and Dr Sebastian Catovsky deliver keynotes on Ofwat and Defra’s respective priorities
· Drill down on the wholesaler-retailer relationship with Anglian Water and NWG Business
· Discuss the potential for household competition with Southern Water, Citizens Advice and Wessex Water
· Gain a customer perspective as Greenwich Leisure Ltd share their key priorities from water retailers
· Build the connections you’ll need to succeed during interactive sessions and 3+ hours of dedicated networking.
"Impressed with the variety of speakers - very insightful." - Retail Manager, Northumbrian Water
"A very good day, insightful and good relationship opportunities." - Business Strategy Manager, Severn Trent Water
Please visit the website at http://bit.ly/2n3iOQ4 for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.