London, United Kingdom, March 24, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- With the DCC now live and challenging roll-out milestones fast approaching on the horizon, the industry must address the remaining strategic and technical challenges to the Smart Meter Implementation programme.
Highlights in 2017:
- Hear a critical update on DCC release 1.3 from the new MD of the DCC.
- A panel including British Gas and Flow Energy discuss how the SMIP’s benefits can be maximised and costs controlled
- Discover what progress leading energy suppliers have made towards roll-out milestones
- Smart Energy GB and a panel of experts discuss how to ensure customer demand for meters is sufficient to meet roll-out targets
"Fascinating insight into the complexity of this undertaking"
- Commercial Director, Aptus Utilities
"Insightful, confidence building, but realistic about the challenges"
- Director of Metering, SSE
Please visit the website at http://bit.ly/2nmlA5k for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at email@example.com.