Lane Cove, Australia, April 09, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.3.0. This new version is a minor maintenance update which covers the regular bug fixes. Developers can preserve their exiting VBA macros during the export of Visio drawings. It also brings an accuracy to align multiple shapes during the transformation of Visio drawing to any other supported format. Aspose team recommends clients to use the powerful Aspose for Java APIs directly in their Maven Projects with simple configurations. By default, Aspose.Diagram for Java API fully preserves VBA projects during the call to export feature. However, in the particular use case of exporting a VDX to VSDM format, the VBA Macros were not being preserved. Developers can now find an improvement in that area, but to remind, they can also read and write VBA Micro-Enabled Visio drawings as well as edit the code base of VBA project. Some help topics are provided in the documentation section that shows how to modify the VBA code segments and export Visio drawings. This release includes several enhanced features and bug fixes as listed below:
• Incorrect position of shape's shadow on converting a VSD to SVG.
• The slash line symbols are missing on converting a Visio page to SVG.
• Arrows have not rendered while converting VSD to SVG.
• Macros are not being preserved on converting a VDX to VSDM.
• The text position is incorrect when VSD is converted to SVG format.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for Java
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure Java alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It is a standalone Visio Java library and does not depend on Microsoft Office Visio. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files and they can open files & Add & manipulate the elements of the diagram, export Visio files to PDF, XML, HTML, images format, SVG & several other formats, Rotate a shape, Add a hyperlink to a Visio shape, protect diagram shape and many more. Aspose.Diagram can be used with any kind of application, whether it’s a Web Application or a Windows Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Diagram for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/diagram/java
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/diagram/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066