Lane Cove, Australia, April 15, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Note for .NET 17.3.0. This month’s release introduces a new feature of printing OneNote documents to printer. It also provides support for linking images in a document to a URL. As mentioned earlier, this month’s release introduces a new feature of printing OneNote documents. The Document.Print method allows sending the loaded document to default printer. You can also specify printer settings for printing the document using the PrintOptions class. These settings include page layout, margins information, and page splitting algorithm. It has also enhanced the API with capability of linking document images to hyperlinks. The HyperlinkUrl property exposed by the Image class can be specified to link the image to a URL, as shown in the following code sample. This month’s release also optimizes the output file size and time required to save OneNote documents that have many page revisions. This further improves the performance of API while working with such documents. This month’s release also fixes a number of bugs that further adds to the stability of the API functionality. At Aspose, the team committed to improve the API functionality with every new release and fixing issues contributes to this cause. The list of new and enhanced features added in this release are given below:
• Add support for hyperlinks in images.
• Add support to print document.
• Optimize file size and saving time of Documents with many page versions.
• Incorrect indent of table content while exporting to PDF and image formats.
• Wrong tags position and numeration in numbered lists while exporting to PDF and image formats.
Overview: Aspose.Note for .NET
Aspose.Note for .NET is a set of .NET components that enables developers to work with Microsoft Office OneNote files in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It allows developers to open files & manipulate elements of OneNote books, from text, images & properties, to more complex elements, & then export to PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP or PDF formats. It is a pure .NET alternative to the MS OneNote Object Model & supports OneNote 2010, OneNote® 2010 SP1 & 2013 files.
More about Aspose.Note for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Note for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/note/net
- Download Aspose.Note for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/note/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.Note for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/notenet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066