Lane Cove, Australia, April 22, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 17.3.0 has been released. The major development in this release is the support to apply checksum validation on Codabar coded barcode. Functionality to get barcode text along with checksum value in a single call has also been incorporated in this release. The API allows developers to apply checksum validation on Codabar. The API now exposes the CodabarChecksumMode enumeration to specify the checksum mode. EnableChecksum property of the BarCodeBuilder class is needed to be set to TRUE before setting the checksum mode. Aspose.BarCode for .NET allows developers to get barcode text along with checksum value. Aspose.BarCode API now exposes an overload method GetCodeText of the BarCodeReader class to accomplish the task. This month’s release also includes several bug fixes that were reported by Aspose users in the previous release, such as Process of reading GS1DataMatrix barcode has been improved, Process of reading Code39Standard barcode has been improved, Recognition process of DutchKIX barcode in MaxBarCodes mode has been improved and processing of GS1DataMatrix barcode generation has been improved. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
• Add checksum feature for Codabar
• Barcode is not giving correct output
• BarCode is not giving correct output when GS1DataMatrix barcode is supplied to read
• Unable to recognize barcode of type Code39Standard from a TIFF image
• Fake recognition of DutchKIX in MaxBarCodes mode
• Generation GS1DataMatrix isn't correct
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. Users can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Homepage of C# & VB.NET Barcode Component: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/net
- Download of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066