Prague, Czech Republic, April 22, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Devart released the new versions of dbExpress drivers. An update includes the following cutting-edge features:
- RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo support
- dbExpress driver for Oracle now supports:
* Oracle 12c authentication in the Direct mode
* Oracle Cloud (DBaaS) in the Direct mode
* Oracle Encryption in the Direct mode
* Oracle Data Integrity in the Direct mode
- The Direct mode in dbExpress driver for SQLite now is based on the SQLite engine version 3.17.0.
dbExpress Drivers is a database-independent layer that defines common interface to provide fast native access to Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase, Firebird, PostgreSQL, and SQLite.
To learn more about the new versions of dbExpress drivers, visit the product pages:
dbExpress driver for Oracle 6.10
dbExpress driver for SQL Server 7.4
dbExpress driver for MySQL 6.9
dbExpress driver for InterBase 4.9
dbExpress driver for PostgreSQL 3.9
dbExpress driver for SQLite 3.9
Devart is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Embarcadero RAD Studio and Microsoft .NET development platforms as well as database development and management software. The company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, DB2, SQLite, etc. Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay focused, and deliver their best all the time.
Learn more about the new release at https://www.devart.com/news/2017/dbx-tokyo.html