Lane Cove, Australia, April 23, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.OCR for Java 17.3.0. This release includes improved image skew correction mechanism with better EigenPoints selection and grouping. Improved metered licensing process is also part of this release. Bugs reported by Aspose customers have been fixed due to which overall performance of the API is also improved in this release. This month’s release includes some important enhancements, such as Working of metered licensing mechanism has been improved. The API will switch to unpaid mode in case if it fails while uploading consumption data. Custom HostnameVerifier has been removed and Processing of skewed image to deskew it has been improved. An improvement in algorithm to angle detection of rotated image has been made. Since all the enhancements are internal to the API, there are no public API changes from end user’s point of view and the features can be used readily with this new version. This release includes plenty of new & enhanced features as listed below
• Update Dynabic.Metered with recent changes
• Skew correction improvement with better EigenPoints selection and grouping
• Fix filtering usage
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.OCR for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.OCR for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Converting a Presentation: https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesjava/Converting+a+Presentation#ConvertingaPresentation-ExportingPresentationIntoHtmlfilewithVideo
- Managing Fonts Externally: https://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesjava/Managing+Fonts#ManagingFonts-ManagingFontsExternally
Overview: Aspose.OCR for Java
Aspose.OCR for Java is a character recognition component that allows developers to add OCR functionality in their Java web applications, web services and Windows applications. It provides a simple set of classes for controlling character recognition tasks. It helps developers to work with image files from within their Java applications. It allows developers to extract text from images, Read font, style information quickly, saving time & effort involved in developing an OCR solution from scratch.
More about Aspose.OCR for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.OCR for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/ocr/java
-Download Aspose.OCR for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/ocr/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.OCR for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/ocrjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066