Royse City, TX, April 25, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Despite Aven's contentment in her 13th life, the truth of her existence haunts her. The mysterious white raven who has shadowed Aven through each of her lives could hold the secret to her release. But the cost of her happiness and freedom may prove too high as Aven discovers the shocking truth about her curse and that dark magick lingers…
The White Raven is contemporary fantasy/magical realism and should resonate well with readers, particularly women, who want stories featuring a strong female protagonist. Truly strong—not whiny and unsure of her powers, afraid or unwilling to use them, or scared of the consequences. If something needs to be handled, Aven will handle it—but sometimes not well. It's also a story of acceptance, about the need to be yourself and having friends love you for who you are. Even though Aven's case is extreme, it's a struggle that many people can identify with.
Released exclusively on Amazon April 1st as an ebook, The White Raven will be available in paperback on May 1st.
What reviewers are saying:
- "Magic and mayhem and great storytelling combine to make this an unputdownable book" - Amazon.com reviewer
- "I couldn't put it down" - Amazon.co.uk reviewer
- "An emotionally intense roller coaster" - Amazon.com reviewer
- "It takes a great deal to have me so captivated that I cannot put a book down" - Amazon.com reviewer
- "A wonderful journey into magical realism" - Amazon.com reviewer
- "A perfect escape" - Amazon.com reviewer
- "An engrossing page turner" - Goodreads reviewer
Carrie D. Miller was an executive in the software industry for many years and included product management, website design, training, and technical writing. At the age of 45, she decided to chuck it all to become an author which had been a life-long dream.
Visit http://www.carriedmiller.com/media-kit for author photos, book cover image, social media links, and more.
If you would like more information on The White Raven or to schedule an interview with Carrie D. Miller, please contact the author directly.