Prague, Czech Republic, April 28, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Devart, a recognized vendor of professional database tools for developers and DBAs, has released a new version of SecureBridge. An update of SecureBridge components delivers such new features as:
* RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
* Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
* Lazarus 1.6.4 and Free Pascal 3.0.2 is supported
* Elliptic Curve Key Exchange algorithm in SSH protocol is supported
* The TScCMSProcessor component for encrypting, decrypting, signing, and verifying data and files is added
* The TScCMSSignedData class for signing and verifying of CMS/PKCS #7 messages is added
* The TScCMSEnvelopedData class for representing encrypted data in CMS/PKCS #7 structure is added
SecureBridge protects any TCP traffic using SSH or SSL secure transport layer protocols, that provide authentication for both client and server, strong data encryption, and data integrity verification. SecureBridge components can be used in conjunction with data access components to prevent data interception or modification in an untrusted network.
Learn more about SecureBridge at https://www.devart.com/sbridge/
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
Learn more about Devart at https://www.devart.com.