Sofia, Bulgaria, April 29, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The Managed-Service-Agreement Company, PATECCO, has expanded its portfolio with more identity and access management solutions. This kind of solutions are based on industry trends and vital business needs, with the goal of preparing the business for growth and integration in the digital transformation process.
Taking into account that the Digital transformation brings a unique set of risks and security challenges, the need of enabling effective IAM tools for maintaining the data protection increases more and more. They all provide easy connections between the digital business and customers, automate and accelerate administration of user access while minimizing the potential impacts of access risk. By using IAM the company is able to show who has or had access to what, why, when, and what they did with that access.
PATECCO’s company portfolio includes different kinds of solutions, divided into three groups:
1. Identity Access Governance Management:
- Centralized Provisioned and Management of Accounts and Entitlements
- User Activity and Compliance Reporting
2. Governance, Risk and Compliance monitoring:
- Including risk management and tracking
- Analysis of core business processes in respect to vulnerability, security and risk
- Validating and developing of company compliance and governance policies,
3. Cloud Access Control:
- Develop Set of security standards and processes to meet compliance for Cloud Applications
- Develop a process and technologies to on-board Cloud applications into IAM
- Mapping company IT Security policies and derive requirements for Cloud Applications
By its portfolio expansion, PATECCO has the ability to develop a strong strategy around security, compliance and threat management. Its IAM solutions can enable organisations to adopt new technologies and practices that can have a direct, positive impact on revenue, profits, employee productivity and the customer experience.
More about PATECCO: PATECCO runs an international consulting team of IAM experts who provide innovative and sustainable IAM and Cloud solutions related to different kind of IAM software applications. The company establishes policies and guidelines for hybrid enterprise align with company’s security standards. Streamlining customer processes to simplify access management, introduce risk based access control and increase user-friendliness.The presentation about PATECCO’S services and solutions could be seen at European Identity Conference 2017 (08th -12th of May) in Munich, Germany.