Dallas, TX, May 03, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Apple Orthodontix is hosting a free learning event for people in the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex who need braces or have a teen/pre-teen that is going to need braces in the next few months. This fun and interactive event is expected to last 30 to 45 minutes, where attendees will hear directly from Chad Packard, the CEO of Apple Orthodontix.
1 day, 2 events to best serve the entire DFW region: free to the public.
Wylie, TX Event
When: Saturday, May 13th at 10:00 am
Where: 2640 W. FM 544, Wylie, TX 75098
Event Site: appleorthowylie.com/learning-event/
Cedar Hill, TX Event
When: Saturday, May 13th at 2:00 pm
Where: 408 N. Hwy 67, Ste C, Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Event Site: appleorthocedarhill.com/learning-event/
You will learn about new advances in orthodontics and find answers to common questions like:
- Is it possible to be in and out of braces in 6 months?
- How much should braces actually cost?
- Is my child too young for braces?
- What can I expect at the initial appointment with the orthodontist?
- What can I do to maximize my insurance benefits?
- How many visits are required, will my child need to miss school?
- Am I too old for braces?
For more than 25 years, families all over the Dallas/Ft. Worth area have chosen Apple Orthodontix for quality orthodontic care that’s fast and affordable. Patients love the friendly service and convenient scheduling.