Lane Cove, Australia, May 10, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.4.0. The new version of the API has improved the feature of importing a Bitmap image as a shape in Visio drawing. Developers can also find improvements in routing and building the structure of connectors with a high accuracy rate. All the regular bug fixes are also included. ASpose team recommend clients use the powerful Aspose for Java APIs directly in their Maven Projects with simple configurations. Aspose.Diagram for Java API has already added support of importing graphics in the Visio drawing. Developers may then export the Visio drawing to any supported format. The new API version 17.4 has enhanced the import of Bitmap image internally without any API change. Developers can now import a Bitmap image even in their complex drawings. Aspose.Diagram for Java API has also made improvements in routing mechanism to address the connections of Visio shapes as well as auto routing of connectors. This helps developers to track the flow of nodes because the clarity is important in drawings. It has also included some important enhancements, such as The connecting lines are not connected while creating a VDX, Missing shapes on converting a VDX to VSDM, The text items are rendered vertically on converting a VDX to VSDM, Connectors are not in the right positions with changing the page layout in VSDX. Aspose team auto port Aspose.Diagram for .NET to Java to give developers perfectly the same features on both platforms, so this version also incorporates the bug fixes and enhancements from its equivalent .NET version. This release includes several enhanced features and bug fixes as listed below:
• Add support to import a bitmap image as a shape
• The connecting lines are not connected while creating a VDX
• Missing shapes on converting a VDX to VSDM
• The text items are rendered vertically on converting a VDX to VSDM
• Connectors are not in the right positions with changing the page layout in VSDX
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Save a Visio Drawing to PDF, HTML and other formats: https://docs.aspose.com/display/diagramjava/Save+a+Visio+Drawing+to+PDF%2C+HTML+and+other+formats
- Import Bitmap Image as a Visio Shape: https://docs.aspose.com/display/diagramjava/Working+with+Shape+Icons+and+Pictures#WorkingwithShapeIconsandPictures-ImportBitmapImageasaVisioShape
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for Java
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure Java alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It is a standalone Visio Java library and does not depend on Microsoft Office Visio. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files and they can open files & Add & manipulate the elements of the diagram, export Visio files to PDF, XML, HTML, images format, SVG & several other formats, Rotate a shape, Add a hyperlink to a Visio shape, protect diagram shape and many more. Aspose.Diagram can be used with any kind of application, whether it’s a Web Application or a Windows Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Diagram for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/diagram/java
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/diagram/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066