Lane Cove, Australia, May 12, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What's New in this Release?
We are happy to announce the new release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.4.0. The major development in this release is the enhanced functionality of GS1 coded barcode. More often it is seem that GS1 code text contains complex combination of digits and letters. With Aspose.BarCode for SSRS 17.4, parsing and validation of those complex combinations is possible. Aspose.BarCode for SSRS allows developers to generate GS1 coded barcode according to AI (Application Identifier) specifications. New validators have been incorporated that can validate text code having only digits and complex AIs (combination of digits & letters). API will throw an exception in case it fails to validate. According to AI specification (ref: 703 AI, with letters – 324a, with more than 4 symbols) code text “(703)123” is incorrect. Aspose.BarCode will throw following exception if user tries to generate the barcode with EncodeTypes as GS1Code128. The following exception message will be displayed for such an incorrect barcode. Functionality of ExportToXml method has been improved. ExportToXml method now export dimension properties along with other properties of the newly define barcode into XML file. Below is the list of new and improved features added in this new release.
• Improve GS1 parsing and validation
• BarCodeBuilder allows to generate incorrect GS1 barcodes
• Barcode generator accepts incorrect GS1 codetext
• BarCodeBuilder.ExportToXml method is not exporting dimensions of the barcode in the XML file
• Reorganize properties in Properties Window
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- QR or Micro QR Barcode Encoding Selector: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodereportingservices/QR+or+Micro+QR+Barcode+Encoding+Selector
- How to Display BarCodes in Report Header: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodereportingservices/How+to+Display+BarCodes+in+Report+Header
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services is a .NET solution for the rendering of barcode images in SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 Reporting Services. It supports 40+ linear (1D) and 2D barcode symbologies including MacroPdf417, Australia Post, OneCode, Code128, Code39, PDF417, UPCA, Codabar, MSI and QR etc. Also render barcode images on reports in BMP, JPG, PNG and GIF formats. Other features include EAN-128 application identifiers, DPI resolution settings, barcode size and location adjustments.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/reporting-services
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/reportingservices
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services : http://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodereportingservices/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066