Lane Cove, Australia, May 19, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- What is new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Words for Cloud 17.4.0. This release contains 1 new feature and a couple of bug fixes. Aspose.Words core library has also been updated to version 17.4. Using Aspose.Words for Cloud 17.4 users can now set the Horizontal and Verticle Resolution while converting a word document to an Image format. Please visit Specify Horizontal, Vertical Resolutions during Saving Word Document to Image Formats for more information. Other Bug fixes in this release include. This release fixes issues with Words Cloud under a high concurrency environment, Automatic tracking changes does not work when replacing text, Links returned from executeTemplate API call are malformed and Method “get run by index” returns incorrect run. Aspose.Words for Cloud provides a powerful set of API for manipulating, converting and saving Microsoft Word documents stored in the Cloud platform of users choice. Whether users are creating a new Word Document from scratch, converting an existing document to a PDF or modifying a Word document Aspose.Words for Cloud has a document needs covered. The list of new and enhanced features added in this release are given below:
• Add feature to set Horizontal and Vertical Resolution of ImageSaveOptions
• Words SaveAs method concurrency issue under heavy load
• "Automatic tracking changes" does not work when replacing text
• Links returned from executeTemplate API call are malformed
• Method "get run by index" returns incorrect run
Start a free trial today – all users need is to sign up with the Aspose for Cloud service. Once signed up, users are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose for Cloud.
Overview: Aspose for Cloud
Aspose for Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers that offer a unique suite of APIs to work with Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, and email formats and protocols. It supports all features for file processing, document scanning, barcodes creation and recognition, and allows extracting text or images too. You can also work with SaaSpose APIs using REST SDKs that can be called from .NET, Java, PHP and Ruby etc.
More about Aspose for Cloud
- Learn More about Aspose.Words for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/products/words/cloud
- Download latest release of Aspose.Words for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/words/cloud
- Online Documentation for Aspose.Words for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordscloud/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066