Philadelphia, PA, May 23, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Payroll tax calculation and paycheck processing should not be headache for nonprofits who have special tax needs. ezPaycheck payroll software streamlines payroll for small businesses. Halfpricesoft.com has updated ezPaycheck payroll software with flexible tax options for nonprofits with unique tax situations. Churches and other religious organizations, who don’t deduct FICA taxes for clergy members, will find these new tax features particularly appealing.
“The newest updates to ezPaycheck 2017 payroll software includes payroll tax calculations and year to date calculations for greater peace of mind to business owners and nonprofits all over the US,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy can go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and download the payroll accounting software. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s exciting features, including the intuitive graphical interface.
Nonprofits and small businesses will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
- Supports network access.
Priced at $89 for new customers ($59 for 2012 customers), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business. To start the no obligation 30-day test drive today, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.