Houston, TX, May 25, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The tactile haptics technology is not new to market, we have experienced this technology in gaming controllers, mobile phones (yes prior to smartphones, it was there in mobile phones too), smartphones, tablets, and in other handheld consumer electronic devices too.
It is majorly fuelled by growing demand for tactile haptics technology in wearable electronics/smart watches/fitness trackers, capability of tactile haptics technology to offer personalized user experience, consistent R&D and advanced tactile haptics technologies (such as vibrotactile, shape/texture, and force tactile technologies) are projected to drive the market.
In the coming years, this technology will have exceptional opportunities in automotive and healthcare applications along with wearable electronics. Apart from these applications, many companies (though at nascent level) are trying to integrate tactile haptics technology in Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) applications/devices/controllers; therefore it is definitely a cash cow technology for early investors.
Get PDF Sample Brochure for Professional & Technical insights at: https://industryessence.com/index.php/reports/details/600
The report segments tactile haptics technology in four major segments- by haptics effects (whole device haptics effects and localized haptics effect- textural sensation, microfluidics haptics, and surface coverage actuators), by hardware components (actuators- Eccentric Rotating Mass (ERM), Piezoelectric Actuator, Linear Resonant Actuators (LRA), and Electro - Active Polymer Actuators; drivers & controllers, and sensors), by applications, and by regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
· Insights from industry experts, industry associations, technology standard organizations and forums, R&D professionals, and from other professional respondents
· Market sizing, trend analysis, and forecasts
· Qualitative & quantitative analysis of market revenue drivers, restraining factors, and growth opportunities
· Analysis of entire market value chain and different stakeholders present
· Market effectiveness by Porter’s five forces analysis Market segmentation (analysis, market sizing, and forecasts) based on technology types, components, applications, and geography
· Market analysis by different regions around the globe
· Market share and comparative analysis of major industry participants
· Analysis of organic and inorganic business strategies adopted by companies
In-depth profiling of 25 key market participants- 3D Systems Corporation, AAC Technologies Holdings, Inc., Densitron Technologies PLC., Haption SA, Immersion Corporation, Johnson Electric Holdings Limited, Maxim Integrated Products Inc., Precision Microdrives Ltd, Tactus Technology Inc., Texas Instruments, Inc., Atmel Corporation, Cypress Semiconductor ,Microchip, Alps Electric, Continental, Daesung, Marquardt, Methode Electronics, SMK, Valeo, Visteon, Bosch, Jahwa Electronics, Bluecom Co Ltd, and Apple Inc. among others.