Naples, FL, June 01, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- International Conference on Geology and Earth Sciences (Geoscience-2017) is going to be held during November 16-18, 2017 at Dubai, UAE.
Geoscience-2017 aims to discover advances, practical experiences and innovative ideas on issues related to geology and earth science as well as a breadth of other topics. Geoscience-2017 conference creates a platform for experts' interaction, simultaneously with networking opportunities and also provides an opportunity to explore the innovative ideas of the other communities, companies and associations.
This International Conference on Geology & Earth Science includes Plenary lectures, Keynote lectures and short courses by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers, both oral and poster presentations.
Geoscience-2017 covering a total of all disciplines in Geology & Earth Science.
We invite the contributions related to Geosciences. You can submit your work in these broad themes.
Conference mainly focuses on:
- Engineering Geology and Geomechanics
- Marine Geosciences and Oceanography
- Volcanology and Geothermal Energy
- Environmental Geology
- Remote Sensing and GIS
- Rock Deformation and Structural Geology
- Groundwater and Hydrogeology
- Mineral Exploration
- Issues in Global Warming and Climate Change
- Palaeontology and Palaeo-anthropology
Abstracts can be submitted at: http://geoscience.madridge.com/abstract-submission.php
Geoscience-2017 Organizing Committee:
- Abdulaziz Al-Bassam, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Mukesh Singh Boori, Samara University, Russia
- Hasan Arman, United Arab Emirates University, UAE
- Tamer Hassan Nassar, Cairo University, Egypt
- Ahmed Mohamed Elmetwally, Mansoura University, Egypt
- Justinian R. Ikingura, University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- kamal Abdelrahman Hassanein, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Mohamed A. Rashed, Alexandria University, Egypt
- Yousef Nazzal, Zayed University, Dubai, UAE
- Dag Nummedal, Colorado School of Mines, USA
- Ichiro Yoshikawa, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Mervat Ahmad, Assiut University, Egypt
Geoscience-2017 is organizing an outstanding Scientific Exhibition/Program and anticipates the world’s leading specialists involved in Geoscience Research. We welcome Sponsorship and Exhibitions from the Companies and Organizations who wish to showcase their products at this exciting event.
Register for the conference and book your slots at: http://geoscience.madridge.com/register.php