Oakland, CA, June 15, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Combined company becomes technology and process innovation leader in the $30 billion Customer Sales Acceleration space, with native Salesforce.com Payment Processing and Event Management technology and Sales-as-a-Service programs
Annuity Systems, Inc. (Annuity), a leader in the Sales-as-a-Service market, and Linvio Inc. (Linvio), the leading provider of cloud-based enterprise payment and event management technology solutions, today announced that the two companies have merged.
The combined entity creates a global leader in the $30 billion dollar Sales Acceleration market that can offer intelligently designed software and Sales Services that helps corporations, non-profits and educational institutions turn prospects into loyal, repeat customers. The company will operate under the Linvio brand, and the Annuity offerings have already been fully integrated into the new organization.
Annuity founders Stu Holloway and Ted Lee have been named Co-CEOs of Linvio. Ron Wild, founder and former CEO of Linvio, will serve as Chief Technology Officer and lead the company’s product development and innovation.
“Linvio is seizing the opportunity to offer clients more options in the intersection between sales and marketing automation and a 'lab environment' sales team approach,” said Linvio Co-CEO Ted Lee. ”We are unique in our ability to offer strategic sales execution and consulting services coupled with innovative sales acceleration automation software.”
The new Linvio’s suite of products and services are available on Salesforce AppExchange and include:
● Premier Event Management Software - efficiently plan events, engage attendees and personalize online experiences, with event measurement tools and the ability to instantly recognize event revenue.
● Quote-to-Cash Payment Software - powerful e-commerce offerings that can create an online presence and manage and expedite the full sales cycle, from lead development to secure payment collection and fulfillment.
● Non-Profit Software Solutions - a customizable toolkit that provides simple web store landing pages and can support donation and contact management and manage online ticket sales and memberships.
● Sales-as-a-Service - expert Linvio sales specialists can identify and acquire new customers, manage the install base and accelerate under-performing lines of business to drive more predictable revenue.
● CRM, Cloud and Business Consulting - knowledgeable developers and systems architects can optimize Salesforce and cloud software platforms, accelerating sales velocity with a fully customized, highly personalized lead-to-cash lifecycle.
Linvio now has over 350 customers, from fast-moving startups to some of the most recognizable global brands in retail and technology. Over the past 10 years, Annuity and Linvio have delivered innovative and successful technology and Sales-as-a-Service solutions for sales organizations, marketers, non-profits and event managers worldwide, and the two companies have partnered for nearly seven years, using Linvio products combined with Annuity’s consulting services to increase revenue, reduce churn and dramatically improve operational efficiencies for their customers.
“Annuity and Linvio coming together is a natural evolution that will allow us to be more effective in helping clients grow their customer base and deliver superior customer-centric solutions," said Ron Wild, CTO of Linvio. "As a single entity we can reach more customers and accelerate Linvio product innovation – benefiting customers around the globe.”
“We are one of only a few companies that can scale and service both the startup community and the Global 500, and we are translating what we learn from our day-to-day sales interactions and customer purchasing insights and quickly integrating that into our technology approach,” said Linvio Co-CEO Stu Holloway. “This allows us to drive product innovation that is faster than our competitors’, and can benefit our clients’ entire customer ecosystem with more revenue, easier buying cycles and happier, repeat customers.”
The new Linvio will be headquartered in Oakland and maintain a significant presence in San Diego, with dedicated teams of technology, sales and marketing employees around the world.
Linvio is a Salesforce ISV partner with over 10 years’ experience designing and building commerce solutions and custom integrations specifically for the Salesforce platform. Our AppExchange products support thousands of Salesforce users in transacting sales online, managing memberships and subscription revenue, collecting online event registrations and automating sales, billing, fulfillment and ongoing support and self-service processes. We know how to get the most out of your investment in Salesforce and offer scalable, cost effective solutions that can help you accelerate to the next level with your business. www.linvio.com,