Oak Ridge, TN, June 18, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Appalachian Underwriters’ high net worth division, Reliance Risk Solutions, is excited to announce a Fine Art Program which offers customized products and services for commercial and personal inland marine fine art and valuable articles. Coverage includes museums, galleries, private dealers and corporate collections, as well as private fine art collections, jewelry, fine wine, silverware, musical instruments, antiques and any collectible imaginable. Coverage is offered regardless of risk size.
Special items warrant special coverages and terms not commonly found in standard policies. This program will offer the following coverages and unique features:
· All risks of physical loss or damage
· Worldwide coverage, including transit
· Valuation options to meet individual risk needs
· No per-item limitations
· Newly acquired property coverage
· No deductibles
· Optional buy-back for recovered property
· Legal liability coverage for objects in your care, custody or control
Policies are written on an admitted basis. Carrier rating: A XV. This product is available in 48 states for both commercial and personal lines.