CareOf Elderly Home Care Services - Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi NCR
CareOf proudly announces elderly homecare services for such non-residents with parents in other cities. They have started their pilot with professionals living in in Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi NCR who have their ageing parents back home in Kolkata.
CareOf proudly announces elderly homecare services for such non-residents with parents in other cities. The company has started the services mainly for the professionals living in in Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi NCR who have their ageing parents back home in Kolkata.
The services Care Of provides include:-
- Doctor's home visit - once / month - Their enlisted doctor will visit client's parents' residence once every month for a regular health check-up.
- Tele-assistance in making appointments - They will telephonically assist the elderly in booking appointments with expert doctors, hospitals, etc., whenever required.
- Weekly calls to assess well-being - A trained CareOf executive will call to check up on client's parents' well-being, health and other essential daily needs.
- Medication management – Their executives will assist the seniors get organised with all their medication. SMS reminder 15 mins before medicine consumption.
- Home delivery of medicines - Get a 15% discount on these purchases every time.
- Pathology tests at home - Have a trained paramedic come over to their parents' residence and conduct pathology tests for them in their comfort zone.
- 24/7 ambulance assurance – They have multiple ambulance providers empanelled to ensure that an ambulance reaches their parents within the shortest time.
- 24/7 emergency physical assistance – Their home-care executive will reach their parents' home whenever needed.
- Physiotherapist home visit - once / month - Physiotherapy at home, in theri parents' comfort zone, so that they can easily move out of it.
- Monthly home visit by C/o team, Skype, general enquiry - They will follow up with their parents constantly and ensure that they are living a worry-free life.
- Booking assistance (transport, appointments, movies, hotels, etc.) – CareOf team will book appointments and reservations on behalf of their parents whenever they needed.
- Grocery purchase – One of the executive from CareOf team will deliver freshly bought groceries to the doorsteps of their parents.
- Utility bill payment assistance - Skip the queue by allowing Careof executive to pay the bills on their behalf.
- Physical assistance for going to bank, market, temple, etc. - Who said that parents are too old to go out?
- Diet counselling - Have a professional dietician monitor their parents' diet so that they are healthy as ever.