London, United Kingdom, July 22, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- The 2017 event promises so much growth that we have secured a new larger venue and will be hosting multiple new conference streams. Content is being developed alongside their Advisory Board that includes 8 C-level executives from leading insurers.
You will learn:
· How to prepare for a new age of insurance
· How to keep pace with the digital revolution
· How to drive cultural change and shape the insurance workforce of tomorrow
· How to find a marketing strategy fit for the 21st Century customer
· How to take data and analytics to the next level
· How to capitalise on the potential of AI and automation
· How to create a truly valuable proposition for the customer
· How to perfect the claims supply chain
· How to develop an innovative culture
"An influential conference with a very forward-thinking agenda of excellent speakers delivering insightful content" -Technical Director, AXA
"A highly relevant and well-balanced conference with great opportunities to learn from peers and external best practice" -EMEA Claims Director, Zurich
"A great conference where incumbents, innovators, thought leaders and start-ups meet & connect." -CEO & Founder, Insure A Thing
Please visit the website at http://bit.ly/2vFdTYu for more information on the programme and speakers. For any queries call +44 (0)207 760 8699 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.