Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R., August 03, 2017 --(PR.com
)-- Global eSolutions (HK) Limited (GES), a Hong Kong based leading financial trading platform vendor launches GES EX 360° Cloud Platform, an all-round securities trading solution and special double privileges. GES EX 360° Cloud Platform combines Auton - online trading platform, GES EX – front-end trading system, GES Xentrix –back-end settlement system and powerful I.T. infrastructure, offering access to real time quote, trading, settlement, technical analysis and various types of server hosting packages.
GES EX 360° Cloud Platform Special Double Privileges
The first 10 customers signing up to the GES EX 360° Cloud Platform before 31 August 2017 can enjoy the below special double privileges.*
· One-time Setup Fee Waiver
· Monthly Fee Waiver for First 6 Months
A special discount will be offered to customers who upgrade to paid plans after the 6-month fee waiver period.
*Remarks: For details of the offers, please refer to the relevant promotional materials or contact GES staff.
GES EX 360° Cloud Platform All-round Securities Trading Solution
As a low-cost, high-efficiency solution, GES EX 360° Cloud Platform supports cloud trading which allows brokers to enjoy the ease of trading without installing any hardware. Auton, the online trading platform can be seamlessly connected with front-end trading system and back-end settlement system, which cover a diverse range of functions such as front- and back-end data instant synchronization. GES EX 360° Cloud Platform caters for the needs of different brokers with powerful I.T. infrastructure and multiple customized solutions.
More features of GES EX 360° Cloud Platform:
· Front-end Trading System
- Support local and global securities
- Passed the HKEx OCG and OMD certification tests
- Multiple channels of trading (Web Trade, Terminal, Mobile App)
- Cutting-edge algo-trading capability
- Asset management functions, including MAM mode, pre-trade checking, trade allocation etc.
- Database located in Tseung Kwan O adjoining HKEx Data Centre
· Back-office Settlement System
- ATI and SI job
- Multi-level commission and rebate setting
- SFC FRR reporting
- Various types of Corporate Action and IPO handling
- Automated day end job and statement output
- Real-time front and back data synchronization